Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Broken

My heart is broken. Losing a loved one is extremely difficult but losing a child is just....different. It is a different kind of pain and sorrow. Something that is hard to understand unless you have had to go through it. Some loved ones are now going through this and I so badly wish I could take it all away and make things right again but I know I can't. All the feelings I had when I lost Grayson have seeped in tonight and knowing they are going through the same sorrow is gut wrenching. Please say a little prayer for those who are struggling tonight to find strength to make it through their trials. Pray for those close to them to know the best way to love and support them and most importantly please pray for them to know they are loved.


He knows that everyone falls down,
He's reaching His hands to lift up and strengthen us all now.
He helps me stand higher than I ever knew how,
Through things that I couldn't do alone.
He handles the rest when I've given all I've got to give.
My heart's been trying, and in his eye's it's enough.
He know's who I am, and he know's I'll make mistakes.
He's my oldest friend and through it all I know he'll wait.
I learn every day that I've got so much more to give
My trials have a purpose, I know that's why I'm here.

-Mercy River




No comments:

Post a Comment