Monday, November 30, 2009

Dieting

Today is officially day 1 of my new diet. As a couple may know, I've been trying to find a way to drop some weight but haven't been super successful. Well, today is the first day of the rest of my life. Ok not really. But my friend Amanda and I are starting the hCG diet. Its supposed to be really good, and her mom lost 25 pounds on it. Our friend Christy has already lost 15. So we shall see! Its definitely going to try my discipline but thats a good thing. I've been needing to work on it anyway. So anywho...hopefully all goes well and soon we will see a slightly smaller version of me! Wish me luck! :)

1 comment:

  1. Go Kim Go!! I can't wait to get on it myself... I need a serious boost... then I can P90x my way into a toned bod!! Yay for new 2010 bods!!

    ReplyDelete