Wednesday, December 2, 2009

New Background

1. Woohoo! New background for Christmas! I finally figured out how to get rid of my old one. I liked it but lots of people were having issues. So...yeah.
2. We went shooting on Thanksgiving after a super yummy dinner at Tony and Valena's. It was sooo much fun! I will post pictures later. And Steph I'll email them to you too when I'm at Mom's house next.
3. I am super excited for Christmas. Its still kinda stressful because I still haven't found a job..but there is soo much to be thankful for and soo many good (free!) times ahead for sure! More to come on our activities!
4. If ANYONE hears of ANY jobs I don't care how big or little...please let me know! My last day at Convergys is Dec. 19...and my last day at school for Christmas Break is the 18th. I'm getting a little nervous that I haven't found a job. So keep your eyes and ears out for me...would very much appreciate it.
5. I have a new found appreciation for my kids and their excitment for Christmas. Everytime we drive past even the littlest light set up..Ry is full of "OOOOO!!!" and "WOW!!!" Its awesome :) And Nate and Ty are super excited to give Santa their letters too. I love my kids..they make all the bad stuff go away..at least for a little while!

Thank you soooo much for all your support and love everyone! I will try to post more often and will be posting for sure after Saturday, since I'm pretty sure thats when the Christmas Light Parade is. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment