Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Randomness :)

I haven't blogged for awhile so figured I'd hop on and get to it. Not much is going on at the moment, just doing out thing. I love my new job, and am getting more and more responsibilities as time goes on so thats a good sign. I will also be in Salt Lake for training all of next week. I'm gonna miss my boys but look forward to going as well.
I have a nasty, nasty cold that's hit...going on day 5 of it now. I really really hope that it will go away soon, preferably before I go to Salt Lake. So if anyone has any methods of speeding along recovery time...please let me know!!
The boys are doing great...Nate has mixed feelings about going back to school. He was excited but also says he wishes he could stay home. I remember those days! Tyler is getting more and more clingy lately, I'm not sure why. Probably the change of everything recently. And Ryder has my cold. Yay! Not really. Poor guy has been feeling awful right along with me.
I am looking for a new place now. I had found a great one that I could afford, but it was out on the North end of town in Enoch, and I just don't know if I want to spend the gas money coming in and out, plus having to move Nate to a new school. He really likes South Elementary. So we shall see what happens upcoming!
I hope everyone is having a great new year and things are going well! Happy 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment