Monday, April 19, 2010

Fun Time Weekend *pic overload!*

I was soo excited to have the boys this weekend. It was perfect timing because the week before my friend Amanda invited us to her daughters birthday party and I was super excited to go but didn't know how I was going to get the boys. Well anyway, the weekend was super fun and we had a great time. Theres a place here called Funtime Inflatables which is pretty much a warehouse full of those huge bounce toys. You pay $5 for each person and you can play for 3 hours. The kids had a blast. Even Ryder got in on the game which surprised me. After we played there for a couple hours, we went back to Amandas house and had pizza and ice cream cake that was delicious and just hung out and chatted while the kids played. We ended up being there for 3 hours and the kids had a blast. After that we came back and had a huge water fight that was super fun as well. I was sooo happy for the warm weather Saturday. It made for a great day. Anyway, huge picture overload but it was way fun!

















No comments:

Post a Comment