Monday, July 26, 2010

Fun weekend with the boys...kinda.

With Saturday being the 24th, Heidi decided to give us Friday off as well at work. I was of course super excited because that meant pretty much a whole day to spend with the boys! We loved our beach journey so much the first time that we went again. This time we lathered up in sunscreen though to avoid the heartache of sunburn we got last time. Well...the boys did. I didn't...and I'm feelin the heartache once again blah! But we had a blast. Nate and Tyler started playing with some kids that were there from daycare and were having fun, but when Tylers friend went home, he decided to go solo. Nate played with the older kids for awhile and Tyler actually found a new friend. He was soooo excited and kept telling me "Momma I got a new friend! And I like him!" It was cute. Ryder stayed with me for the most part but decided he kinda liked Tylers new friend too, so they all ended up playing together until it was time to go. Of course, it was like pulling teeth to get them to go home, but Dan was going to be there soon to pick up the older two so we had to split. The rest of the weekend was lazy re-coup. Me and Ry slept through the 24th breakfast at the 2nd ward AND slept through the parade. So...we just took a drive and cleaned the house. Church was really good Sunday too. I decided to try my old ward again and I don't know if it was just my change of heart or something different there, but I finally felt more welcome and it ended up being a great experience. And more people talked to me, which was even better! So all in all a great weekend!








No comments:

Post a Comment