Monday, October 22, 2012

Checkin In

Its been a minute, I'm sorry. Life has been a little crazy. Same ol' crazy stuff but crazy all the same. Work is fabulous...frustrating at times but fabulous. I've still not decided what I'm going to do about moving to St George yet. I need to figure it out soon, but there are sooo many pros and cons that pretty much equal each other out. We do need to figure it out soon however, because Christmas break is rapidly approaching for school. And holy cow can you believe that??? Halloween is next week then Thanksgiving then BOOM Christmas will be here before we know it. This year has been jam packed with amazing experiences and has sped fast at lightening speed I'll tell you what.

I also have about 3 posts in the drafts section I'm working on, one of which is about my absolutely AMAZING experience with the girls of my family at Time Out For Women. It truly was such an inspiring and beautiful weekend. And you will hear all about it soon.

Anywho, thats all for now. Its late and I need my beauty sleep! Have a good night ya'll and more to come later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment