Wednesday, October 10, 2012

One Of My Favorite Things

This post is 100% random. But I had to share a love of mine. 

I was needing a change of pace on my laptop background so I started looking for images and was reminded of one of my very favorite things in all the world......




All images via Google Images

See a trend? There is nothing more loving and endearing to me than a forehead kiss. I have no idea why I feel this way, but it's true. In a perfect world, my future husband will give me forehead kisses often for no other reason than to show his love. Is it only me that thinks forehead kisses are somethin' special? Somehow more sweet than a normal kiss...

Anyway.

On to gush over more sweet forehead kiss pictures until I find a perfect one more my background...have a good night ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment