Thursday, May 23, 2013

Random Ramblings

I was looking at my schedule for the next few months and holy geez we are going to be a busy little fam. The parents are going to Alaska (jealous by the way) so I will be doing a lot more running around with the kids than normal. By the way, thank you to my parents, I didn't realize how much running you do some days until I'm left to my own devices.
I think I've mentioned my saga with Tyler's surgery stuff before but my frustration is ever present. The orthodontist (with whom I adore by the way) feels Tyler isn't ready. He has been moving kind of slow though, which I don't understand. But anyway. Him and the surgeon are not working together too well and after the last orthodontist appointment, I decided I'm done guessing. So we have a pre-op appointment next Wednesday up in Salt Lake to see if the surgeon thinks he's ready. And....we will go from there. Since the surgeon is the primary doc on our team, he will go with what he says.
The unknown is very frustrating when I'm trying to plan the summer though. The boys have activities they want to do and I can't make a decision until I know whats going on with this dang surgery because Ty's ability to move and play will be a big factor in decisions.
Anywho, back to the busy month. So we have that going on, then dentist appointments, then another orthodontist appointment, then surgery coming up in June if it really is happening. The kids want to do summer camp, archery and golf this summer. And somewhere in the mix I've told them we can do a mini vacation up to Salt Lake to Lagoon. However I am regretting telling them that after I saw the prices of admission to Lagoon. Holy Smokes! I died a little inside. We may need to make alternative plans.
So that is our future endeavors, I think it's going to be a very busy summer. Maybe that is why I'm not supposed to be moving yet.....too busy? Who knows.

And can I just mention this.....I know that couples have their own sets of issues and relationships can be hard. However, sometimes I really wish I had someone who I could bounce off of, who could keep me company, who could help with the kids when I need it, and etc etc etc. Just throwing that out to the universe. But funny enough, a relationship kind of scares me a little too because I am pretty stuck in my ways, merging lives can be difficult. I don't envy the person who has to put up with me when that time comes, if it does.

Ok rambling is over. Happy weekend and happy Memorial Day ya'll, take a minute to appreciate those who have passed on and are watching over us.


No comments:

Post a Comment