So I absolutely LOVE my new house...but there have been some creepy things go on lately. Now I do believe in paranormal stuff. I don't think that we are the only ones here, and I think that there are people who are here, just on the other side of the vail. But there really have been some wierd stuff happening at my house. In order of happenings, here goes:
* Nate came in my room around 10 pm to tell me his picture had fallen off the wall and woke him up. No big deal I told him I'd hang it again tomorrow. The next day, I went in and the nail was still in place and there were no indents in the wall like there should have been if the picture would've been too heavy for the nail.
* The next night, I was putting the kids to bed, and Nate was fast asleep, as was Tyler. I was sitting with Ry while he calmed down and was trying to sleep. I glanced out the door and saw a shadow run past that I figured was Nate going potty, but no lights went on in their bathroom or anywhere in the hall. I asked Nate what he was doing, but again he was sound asleep.
* That same night, after Ry had finally gone to sleep, I pulled the blinds on the windows and turned off their lava lamps and went downstairs for a bit. I went back upstairs and both their lava lamps were on again and the blinds were all skewed.
* The next day, we were in the living room after we had eaten dinner and Nate was grabbing a drink, when I saw what looked like smoke or steam in the kitchen. I asked Nate if something was on fire or if the dryer was making steam, but right when I said that it went away.
* The next night, I got woken up by one of the pictures in my room falling down. It crashed pretty hard, which was wierd since it isn't a heavy picture. And the nail was still in place with no indents. When I woke up the next morning my curtains were all pulled down as well.
* Now to last night, I had fallen asleep with Ry in my bed, and got woke up around midnight, not sure why. So I put Ry in his bed and went back to lay down and heard a kids voice (very different sounding than any of the boys') say what sounded like "Tsoo Tsoo" then a really really loud bang. First thought was that another picture had fallen but when I checked the house, nothing was out of place. The rest of the night I had a hard time falling asleep cause I kept getting that feeling someone was watching me, and I couldn't stop thinking about that movie Paranormal Activity which creeped me out even more.
So all of this on top of the boys still not feeling "comfy" in their rooms yet has been making me a bit on edge. Hopefully it's nothing and things will die down. It's certainly got my spooked though. Very, very wierd. Anyway....more to come later I'm sure.