Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Shoes, The Park, a Good Night

We had a pretty uneventful day, but it was lots of fun. Work was boring. There wasn't a whole lot for me to do yesterday so it kind of dragged on. But after work, me and the boys went to get new shoes and that was an experience. I picked out a pair I wanted in maybe 5 minutes. It took them almost an hour to decide. And there really wasn't that big of a selection. I swear...they are really worse than girls when it comes to shopping.







We then went to the park in our subdivision. It was really fun. Well...for Nate and Ty. Ryder insisted on riding his 3 wheeler which he doesn't know how to peddle yet so he watched and scooted it the entire way. By the time we got there, it was dark and we had to turn around and leave. But Nate and Ty had a blast. And I learned that Ry can chew a person out in his own baby language. I got chewed out. Alot. And all I asked was if he wanted to walk the rest of the way and have me carry his bike! It was kind of cute though I do got to say.



After that the boys went inside and ate some pizza and played the wii... and then headed for bed. I decided I must have needed some sleep because I ended up falling alseep right along with them. At 8. But hey...at least I had a good nights sleep AND I woke up way early so I was on time to work today. Anyway...greetings to you all and hope you all have a great day!
This is the front of my house by the way :) I never did post a pic of it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment