Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Checkin In

I am happy to say that I think we are all finally over the sickness that was infiltrating our house. Woohoo! I hope it stays gone for a long time. And thank goodness it left because from about Thursday on has been constant stress from work. Which, honestly, I kind of love because it keeps me busy. But it is stress and all. We had 3 very tricky closings go on over the last 5ish days and its been insane. But the plus side....a bigger paycheck for me thank goodness!
I am excited for this week, mostly because its Easter week. Monday we got together with the fam and colored easter eggs. We all had a lot of fun! And the boys have Wednesday, Thursday and Friday off from school which sadly for them means two days of preschool (I have Friday off too) which they are too old for so they say. Although truthfully Nate is getting too old. But Ty is still good. We are going to go camping with my sister-in-law and her family on Friday though so they can suffer through it until Friday.The boys are sooo excited to go, they love camping. We've gotten the tent, sleeping bags, spare blankets and camp chairs in the trunk already.
I'm looking for houses now too. Again. But more seriously this time. But the internal debate is still going on again about where to go. And to make matters worse, both sides have equally important pros and cons. I cannot wait until this decision is done and over with.
And....thats about it for now. I'd love to say I'll update my blog before Easter but I probably won't, so until then I hope you all have a wonderful and happy Easter celebration! Enjoy and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment