Monday, March 18, 2013

Wrappin It Up

Today is big ol' Day 1 of the 90 day challenge. I'm officially wrapped up. Oh the boys had fun too. They love wrapping me up and take turns at it. They did good this time too, the wrap is nice and tight. Oof. But it's good. Hopefully 90 days from now I will be a little smaller.

We spent the weekend sick. Again. Ry got a nasty case of the 24 hr flu that was not fun. I think after this weekend we can officially buy stock in toilet paper, pull ups and carpet cleaner and make a decent profit because boy we went through a lot of it. I felt bad for the poor guy....he was absolutely miserable. And of course after that much...uh...bodily fluid....he just couldn't help but cry because of how sore his little tushy was. Understandably so. I hate when my kids are sick, I wish I could take it all away. I don't like to see any of them miserable.

Anywho, that's about all for now. Keep on keepin' on and have a good week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment