Saturday, March 9, 2013

Moving

I think the time has come for me to move to St George. Or at least it's time to start preparing to move in the summer when the boys are out of school. Why? Well I can think of every reason under the sun not to go. Support from my parents is helpful with the boys. I love my church ward and will miss them terribly. My boys have a few good friends that they will miss. I will miss my friends here. I HATE moving. Cost of living is way more expensive down there. Yada Yada.
All that set aside, I need a new start. I need to stop relying on others so much and learn to do things on my own. And learn to ask for help from people not my family. And learn to be more outgoing and sociable. But I'm in a comfort zone here that is preventing much of that from happening. So I think if I want to keep progressing I'm not going to be able to do that here.
So, preparation is starting now. And that's about all I have to say on the subject but needed to get it off my chest. I've been rolling the idea around in my head for awhile, but it's finally felt right. Have a good rest of the weekend ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment