Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Pressure is ON!!

So...mom told me the other day that my sister Steph checks the blogs every day to see whats going on with us...and I am HORRIBLE and writing every day. So the pressure is ON! I am going to try to get on and say whats going on every morning (unless ya know...work gets in the way...or I get hit by a bus on the way to work or something). To follow route of my SIL Betsy..I'm gonna start my ABCs. That way I'll have something to post. So I'm gonna start the challenge! :)
So today.....is A.
A - is for Appreciating.
I have truly appreciated all of my friends and especially my family for always being here for me. Tough times or good times...I know I can rely on them. I know I always have a safe place to fall and someone to call when I'm super happy about something (even if its small and kind of retarded to everyone but me).
To my parents... they have always been a lending hand...watching the kids in a pinch, lending a hand when I need it, straightening up my house while I was gone to a meeting (I LOVED that!), lending money when I'm too tight even if it was very much protested, just being there for me when I don't wanna be home alone...the things they do are countless.
To Tony and Valena...Tony will always find a way to make me laugh. He is a jokester and I know I can always count on him for anything. Valena is awesome...since I first met her shes always tried to include me in activities and do what she can to help. From hanging out with me while her and Tony were dating to teaching me how to drive a stick shift to including my kids in her awesome daycare. I love that she is part of this family!
To Scott and Betsy...I'm so thankful for Scott and the good example he is to the boys. They LOVE going on quick trips to get a soda or candy with him and going to see him at the fire station. I love that he honors his priesthood and was able to be in the circle to bless Grayson with his name and blessing. That meant more to me than I think he will ever know. I tear up now just thinking about it. Betsy has always been there for me too. I've loved the dynamic she brings to our family and that she is soo organized. I really envy and appreciate how strong of a person she is and how she has always been there for me no matter what.
To Steph and Les...even though they are far away, Steph never misses a birthday call (even on Graysons birthday which was a HUGE deal to me...you will never know how much I appreciated that Steph). I love that she is soo resourceful and has such a deep understanding of Heavenly Father and his plan for us. She has given me advice and shared her testimony with me more than once and it has helped me out in alot of situations. Les I haven't been around a ton but he is a good dad and every time I've been around him he has laughed and joked with me even though he's rather quiet normally. I appreciate that he is a good husband and father and is such a good example for us.
So to my family....I love you so much and I want you all to know how much I truly do appreciate each and every one of you. I would not be where I am today without every single one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment