Monday, January 7, 2013

Mormon Messages Monday

We talked about forgiveness for FHE tonight. Our little family is having a hard time grasping the concept of forgiving others when they are not nice instead of being vengeful. And to end it, we searched Mormon Messages for a vid on forgiveness. Even though this one wasn't as kid oriented as I usually try to show, we needed to watch it. We were all in tears by the end and were a bit more humbled. My boys never cease to amaze me, they really got the point and want to make a concentrated effort to do better. As do I. I don't know that this vid even needs much more of an intro...other than to say it definitely helps me want to make sure my priorities are set and makes me want to be a better person all around.

Oh and you might want a tissue.


No comments:

Post a Comment