Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tuesday Instagram and Play Info


Our last few weeks in pictures!


Ry filling his pockets with tools while brothers were gone over the weekend. Just call him Handy Ry.

Our best ever appliance purchase, the hot chocolate maker. The boys have a blast making hot chocolate which is good considering our temps lately. Brrrr.



The city still has the lights up from Christmas. The boys and I found this pathway while we were waiting for Nate at play practice. Very pretty :)



Rivalry Red! SUU Basketball game against Weber State. It was a very intense game and I'm pretty sure the refs were paid off. We had like, 5 players fouled out of the game. I've never seen that happen before. 



My new car! A Pontiac G6 that I love to pieces. No more ghetto Sentra! The boys love the leg room too and so far gas is pretty comparable to the Sentra,,,even a little bit better.
Nate and his friend Luke at their dress rehearsal for Annie. I love that Nate gets to participate but boy I will be glad when these play practices are over. They throw our nights off in a big way.

My birthday was yesterday as well. Ry gave me an awesome gift of being really REALLY sick and causing me to have maybe......2 hrs of sleep the morning of my birthday. But luckily today he is feeling better. The sickness has passed through all the kids now in one form or another, I hope it's gone and I don't get it.

And Nate's play is premiering this week! He is soooo excited and so am I (for more reasons than one). If any of you want to go, he would LOVE the support! He is very excited for this opportunity and wants everyone to come see him.You can buy the tickets online at Cedar Theatre (click the link). Dates and times are below and Nate will be in all performances.

DateTimeLocationPrice
 Friday Jan 25, 2013  7:30PM Heritage Theater
Cedar City, UT
 $5/$8  ORDER> 
 Saturday Jan 26, 2013  7:30PM Heritage Theater
Cedar City, UT
 $5/$8  ORDER> 
 Monday Jan 28, 2013  7:30PM Heritage Theater
Cedar City, UT
 $5/$8  ORDER> 
 Friday Feb 1, 2013  7:30PM Heritage Theater
Cedar City, UT
 $5/$8  ORDER> 
 Saturday Feb 2, 2013  7:30PM Heritage Theater
Cedar City, UT
 $5/$8  ORDER> 

No comments:

Post a Comment