Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Tyler!

7 years ago today a beautiful baby boy came into our lives. He was tiny and adorable. We have been through alot in that 7 years. Tyler is one tough little cookie. He is loveable and VERY helpful, especially at dinner time when he doesn't want to eat. He loves his brothers and likes to help them out when they aren't fighting. He has conquered 5 surgeries (he has a cleft lip and palate for anyone reading that doesn't know that already) which is more than most people have in a lifetime and came out stronger each time. I love my little guy more than anything and I hope he had a great birthday today.

The cake. We have a birthday tradition in our house. The birthday boy gets to go choose his own cake from the store and choose decorations for the top and they get to decorate however they want.


From what I hear, cousin Jack decorated this beaut with the help of his Momma. Job well done I say!

We had a BBQ...Ty was his helpful little self and helped me BBQ the hot dogs and hamburgers

The birthday cake photo op

Getting ready to blow the candles out

Our family and friends

Opening presents.
You have been a joy in our life, we love you very much Tyler man. I can't even imagine what life would be like without you making me smile every single day. Happy Birthday love bug...I love you to the moon and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment