Friday, August 24, 2012

I Won't Give Up....On....Us....

As much as I hate commuting, being able to listen to two hours + of music per day has been enjoyable. I love music for anyone who hasn't  caught on to that yet. My favorite kinds of music are the more mellow ones that are relaxing and have awesome lyrics. Yep I am one of those that pays attention to the lyrics. So I hear this song probably 4 times a day between my morning and afternoon commutes and I haven't gotten tired of it yet. I love it. So I'm sharing it. I hope you get gushy gut feelings from it like I did and enjoy your weekend ya'll!

I Won't Give Up - Jason Mraz

When I look into your eyes it's like watching the night sky or a beautiful sunrise, well there's so much they hold. And just like them old stars, I see you've come so far to be right where you are. How old is your soul?
I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough. I'm giving you all my love, I'm still looking up. And when you're needing your space to do some navigating, I'll be here patiently waiting to see what you find 'cause even the stars, they burn. Some even fall to the earth. we've got a lot to learn, God knows we are worth it. No I won't give up.

I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily, I'm here to stay and make the differences that I can make. Our differences, tehy do a lot to teach us how to use the tools and gifts we got. Yeah we got a lot at stake and in the end, you're still my friend. At least we did intend for us to work, we didn't break. We didn't burn. We had to learn how to bend without the world caving in. I had to learn what I got and what I'm not, and who I am.
I won't give up on us even if the skies get rough. I'm giving you all my love, I'm still looking up. I won't give up on us, God knows I'm tough, he knows I am loved. We got a lot to learn but God knows we're worth it. I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough. I'm giving you all my love, I'm still looking up.



No comments:

Post a Comment