Monday, August 20, 2012

Whats New

Lets see...whats new with us lately?
I haven't been blogging much due to lack of time mostly and really just nothing going on. Which is funny, because there is a lot going on just nothing that would be interesting to write. Most of it is work stuff. I'm still debating when to move....I'm starting to lean towards moving after a get a few good checks coming in which could be in the next month or next few months. Commuting is proving to be difficult and expensive. Especially on days like today when Nate woke up sick and I didn't have anything to work on at home. Needless to say, we took a short trip to St George. It almost felt like a waste of gas but I got alot done in the short time I was there.
On a hotter note...my house is has hot as Haiti. The AC stopped working well over the weekend and I'm sure I just need a new filter (it hasn't been changed in longer than I care to admit) so thats another thing I need to put on my to-do list. Until I figure out what size I need and get one bought...we are kicking around in as few clothes as possible just because it is soooo hot. Thats my goal tomorrow... new filter. Hopefully that is all thats wrong with it.
My date over the weekend went well. The guy is very nice and put together, and we get along well. I still have the battle going on in my head as to if it feels right or not but I think that is just my inner self battling as usual. Does this dating thing ever get easier? I sure hope so. I hate dating. Its a pain in the neck. And I really don't mind the actual dating, it's just trying to figure out if its really the right person for me or not. Thats the tough part. I guess time will tell right?

Well...I think thats about all for now. Pics below from the last few days to round out a mostly boring blog post :)
The crazy rainstorm I drove into on Friday. This pic was between a super fast wiper job. Seriously huge...

Pretty double rainbow at the Mud Bogs. After we had gotten rained on for like an hour. Awesome.

Ry all cuddled up in a towel after his tub. I thought it was pretty adorable.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you need to stop thinking about dating as a way to find a husband and start thinking about it as a way to meet new people, make some friends and hopefully have some fun along the way. It's got to be hard to enjoy yourself when you have such high hopes and serious goals for any man you only just met. :)

    ReplyDelete