Friday, August 17, 2012

Sweet beautiful sleep

via google images
I can not even express the exhaustion that I am feeling right now. This week has been one of the most stressful weeks I've had in a long time. I am soooo very tired. I just want to sleep. I am so looking forward to my bed tonight.
On my way into town after work it was raining soo hard that I literally had to drive 10 mph and have my wipers on full blast just to be able to see less than 2 inches ahead of me. I have never ever been in a rainstorm that bad. Water was just pouring down the street, so much that I could feel it swishing around under the car (on my feet!) when I drove down the road.  Very crazy storm indeed. Very wierd to go from super hot St George weather to very cold and rainy Cedar weather in a matter of a few minutes.
And the plan for tomorrow....more work, house cleaning and...
A date! :)

The fellow and I have been talking for a couple weeks and I think its working out okay. We shall see how it goes. We are going to the Mud Bogs in Parowan and it should be fun. And now....bed. I can barely keep my eyes open.
Goodnight all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment