Thursday, December 20, 2012

Instagram Thursday!

In no particular order (seriously....they uploaded randomly....) this has been my week or so!


My friend sent this to me the other day. I feel it's only fitting. And it made me laugh real hard haha!

We went to our friends' house for their daughter's very fun birthday. I'm using this for blackmail later in life.

Ry and his cousin watching their ice cream be frozen with nitrogen. Very cool indeed!

I moved out of my LO's office this week....this is my new workspace. It's much roomier. And in the "pit" with the other processors. It's an adjustment....but I LOVE it!

We had our first big snow of the season! It was very pretty. Scary to drive in because people think they know how to drive in the snow but really they are just trying to kill everyone around them....but still pretty!

Went to a great place called Sakura today with my  friend Travis. It was awesome. And this hibachi chef as absolutely hilarious. Couldn't understand half of what he was saying, but he loved posing for pictures!

We had our work party tonight and I must say....I absolutely LOVE my job and the people I work with. Truly, they are some of the very best people I know. AND we got spoiled! The LO's all pitched in to get us support staff some goodies! This bucket was chuck full of lots of awesome presents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment