Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Funny funny kids

As Bill Cosby would say...."Kids say the darndest things!" and my kids are no exception.
Nate has had a recent dramatic flair going on and Grandma had to talk about him not being so dramatic when people hit him in the "junk". So last night on the car ride home we were discussing how bringing attention to private areas of our body can draw in people in who want to hurt us and that no one should touch private areas except for yourself and doctors if it is medically necessary. That led to a rousing conversation between the boys about not aiming their "junk" while peeing and how it would fly everywhere and it would just be the funniest thing ever. There were hand gestures and sound effects and everything. They were laughing soo hard it was hard not to smile, but it makes me wonder how on earth I got blessed with 3 boys as that is not something I would discuss on a regular basis. Got to love them :)

Since it is the day before Thanksgiving, I just want to express my gratitude for a minute. I am soo very grateful for my family. They are supportive, helpful and push me to succeed. They keep me on track and make sure my boys know they are loved. I'm also grateful for my boys of course. We have many moments of laughing and many moments of being in trouble, but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world. I am grateful to my wonderful friends who have been there for me. They love and support me in all things and I absolutely love each and every one of them. I am grateful for the knowledge I have in my Heavenly Father and knowing that if I do my part, I can return to him someday. Knowing he loves and cares for me is about the only thing that gets me through some days and I am eternally grateful for the fact that I was raised in a home that was filled with the spirit.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment