Friday, November 11, 2011

Veterans Day

via google images
Today I just want to say thank you to all of the Veterans out there. Anyone that knows me knows that I am a huge fan of the military because they sacrifice time away from their families and friends, risk their lives daily and do it all willingly to keep my  family and I safe. I truly can't express how much I respect those who have served, still serve and those that have given their lives to keep us free. I also have a lot of appreciation and respect for the families of those that serve. They sacrifice having their spouses, sons, daughters, brothers, sisters, dads, moms, grandparents, etc home safe with them so that they can be out in less than desirable circumstances fighting for our freedom. So thank you, veterans, you always have and will always have a special place in my heart. Oh...and you look really good doing it too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment