Tuesday, November 2, 2010

De Biggest Losa!

As mentioned yesterday, the family pictures were a bit of an eye opener for me. It made me realize just how much chub I have aquired over the last year. And longer...but mainly over the last year.

Wow.
So my new goal is to stop being like

THIS



And be more like

THIS





So today is not going to be day 1 like I thought, but its going to be my prep day for day 1 tomorrow. Mostly because I was going to start getting some food ready for today last night...but fell asleep really early. (Although I am still eating healthy today... just not all the recommended foods)

So today...my friends...is a new day.

What I'm planning on starting tomorrow is the 6 Week Body Makeover by Michael Thurmond. It is a great program thats not really a diet. Thats what I love about it. So a run down of the program. Because I am a Type A body (I took a cool little quiz to figure that out) I will be needing to eat more lean meats like chicken, turkey, fish, etc and lots of veggies. Lots of fruit as well, but the ones with less sugar like grapefruit, berries, etc. And I got to eat 3 meals a day with 2 or 3 snacks as well, just in better portions. So I'm gonna be eating like a mad man which will be a new experience for me since I usually don't eat all day then chow when I get home.


(its blurry...and not me...sorry...but this is what ya do)

Then after blueprinting my body, I designed a workout plan to work the parts of my body that I want to trim down. Its a really cool process all in all. I kind of had fun blueprinting my body and deciding what I want to change. The workouts consist of muscle training (done with tension bands) and cardio (which can be as easy as taking a walk). All are easy exercises to do so I know I won't flake out and give up.

And maybe...I'll be a success story like this lady. Although I don't have 385 lbs to lose thankfully...but its a bit inspiring to see someone with so much fat to lose, actually lose it. I don't have excuses anymore. So here we go. On to a new journey for me. And I'm kinda excited about it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment