Thursday, November 4, 2010

Off Week

I've been having a bit of an off week...so because of that its time to list things that I am happy for so I can balance out my negative energy. Cause its getting kinda troublesome. So here goes.

1. I'm happy that I have such loving parents. I wouldn't make it in this 'lil world of mine without them.
2. I'm happy I have a job, and one that pays pretty good.
3. I'm happy that I have good co-workers who support me and are there for me for even the littlest things.
4. I'm happy I have 3 awesome little boys, even though they have been a bit mischevious the last week.
5. I'm happy for my great clients who are always willing to do what I need to help them progress.
6. I'm happy for the church, it gives me a sense of comfort when I need it most.
7. I'm happy my kids have such great teachers in school, and go to such a good daycare.

So thats it for the day. Hopefully the day will improve and things will get back to normal soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment