Monday, December 19, 2011

The Dentist


So it has been close to 10 years since I've been to the  dentist. It was before I was married....And my teeth are ridiculous. So I went to the dentist. Lesson number one why I will no longer slack at brushing and flossing....it took 1 1/2 hrs just to chip down the tarter buildup goin on with my teeth. It hurts. I hurt. And its progressively getting more sore.
Lesson number two of why I will no longer slack at brush and flossing.....a root canal, a crown, and like 8 little cavities. UGH!
So folks....brush. And floss. Every day. Better yet, twice or three times a day. Trust me....you'll be grateful you did 10 years down the road.
Lesson number three of why I will no longer slack at brushing and flossing...its going to cost around $850 after all the deductibles to get me all fixed up. Ouch.

So kids....remember to brush after every meal and before bed....and floss every day. Your teeth will thank you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment