Friday, December 23, 2011

Wierd Dreams



Has nothing to do with dreams...but I thought it was hilarous :) via google pics
 I rarely ever remember my dreams. And if I do, its rarely for longer than like 2 minutes. But the last two nights have brought on some seriously wierd and memorable dreams. Two nights ago I dreamed that I was about to be lynched up (as in rope around the neck) by a tow truck. The owner of the tow truck was a friend of mine and his soon to be wife. They were both there, and both were crying. It was obvious they didn't want to, but some unknown force was making them. For some reason I had kept the lynching a secret from my family so I kept asking if they could hold off until I got my matters settled. I needed to tell someone I was being hung and get matters settled so my boys would be taken care of. I remember in my head I was begging them to let me go but I knew deep down they couldn't so I didn't say anything out loud. I woke up before I actually got hung thank goodness, but still wierd all the same. Just for fun, I looked up the meaning of dreams. So here goes...

Hanging

To watch a hanging in your dream represents feelings of insecurity. The hanging may symbolize aspects of yourself that you want to eliminate.


To dream that you are hanging yourself suggests that you are trying to escape from some guilt or fear. Consider also the image as a pun for something in your life which you have left hanging or unfinished.

So I guess I may have unfinished business?

Next dream was last night. I don't remember much about the dream except that I lived in a beautiful house with a beautiful backyard. A client of mine from work was either visiting or lived with me, I'm not sure which. But we were out chatting on the back porch when all of a sudden out from the ground came ducks. They had darkened heads and beaks. And there were lots of them. And then pigs emerged. Same characteristics...dark heads and snouts. I dunno if they were zombie animals but I would assume so since they came up from the ground and all. They weren't dangerous though apparently, we weren't scared of them just a bit surprised to see a bunch of wierd looking animals popped outta the ground. So what does this mean?

Animals
 To see animals in your dream, represent your own physical characteristic, primitive desires, and sexual nature, depending on the qualities of the particular animal. Animals symbolize the untamed and uncivilized aspects of yourself. Thus, to dream that you are fighting with an animal signifies a hidden part of yourself that you are trying to reject and push back into your subconscious. Refer to the specific animal in your dream.

They didn't have ducks listed. Dang it. Soo.....better add in the zombie part to it.  

Zombie


To see or dream that you are a zombie suggests that you are physically and/or emotionally detached from people and situations that are currently surrounding you. You are feeling out of touch. Alternatively, a zombie means that you are feeling dead inside. You are just going through the motions of daily living.



To dream that you are attacked by zombies indicate that you are feeling overwhelmed by forces beyond your control. You are under tremendous stress in your waking life. Alternatively, the dream represents your fears of being helpless and overpowered


Well....I don't know how helpful any of that was....I wasn't dreaming that I was a zombie and I also wasn't being attacked by zombies. Interesting. I guess we shall see what I dream of tonight huh? On a fun note....scrolling through different things on the dream dictionary was kinda entertaining. Do you ever dream about.....

Barcodes? If so...here is what it means...

To see a barcode in your dream symbolizes automation, simplification and ease. Alternatively, the dream represents an impersonal relationship in your waking life. You are feeling alienated.

How about....Yaks?

To see a yak in your dream represents your uniqueness and dependability. The yak may also be a pun on "yakking" too much. Maybe you should stop talking and listen more.

I know I would be depressed if I was dreaming and looked in the mirror to find a....Unibrow.

To dream that you have a unibrow indicates that you are feeling insecure about your physical appearance. Alternatively, the dream suggests that you are not expressing your feelings enough. Perhaps you are keeping too much of your emotions inside. There is something you are trying to hide.

And Urinals? Oh man....

To see a urinal in your dream signifies disorder in your personal relationships.

I know I dream about ARMPITS often hehe! Armpits? Wow...
To see/notice your or someone else's armpit in your dream, represents your social connections and your relationships to others. It is the characteristics and personality that you chose to display to the public. Alternatively, the dream may refer to something or some place that is smelly.


To smell your armpit in your dream, indicates that you are making some character adjustments in order to smooth over a situation or relationship. Alternatively, it suggests that you are looking for acceptance.

Ok thats about enough fun for today....but if you want to know more about your dreams or just get a good laugh, go to http://www.dreammoods.com/ . That is where I found all of this fantastic information.



And since this is my last post for a minute......










No comments:

Post a Comment