Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Zumba!

So every Christmas I generally just get myself something small that I need, like new makeup or some lotion or something. This year, since I bought early, I had a little bit of extra money. And I decided to spoil myself. So....I got myself ZUMBA! I have wanted to go to a class for quite some time but I just can't justify doing so since I have such limited time with the kids. I don't want to take away from that for a class. So...I prefer to do my exercising after they are in bed at night. So I was excited when I saw a killer deal for a Zumba set on Amazon with free shipping. It is expected to be here today or tomorrow. Its going to be hard to wait until Christmas to open it, but I'm going to do my best! I hoping that this will help kick my butt in gear. I've been bored with my normal exercise routines and I know someone who lost 112 lbs doing Zumba and is now an instructor. So....crossing fingers it helps. In case you aren't familiar with Zumba....here is an example. This is a class setting, and instructors use basic steps but personalize them to make it just a little different. This is my favorite routine that I've seen thus far. Enjoy :)

  Doesn't it look like sooo much fun?!

No comments:

Post a Comment