Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy December 1!



The song above is what I sang at the Christmas party. It is an amazing song. I, however, was too nervous to sound very good, but I hope I did it justice. My mom played for me and she did fabulous. I wasn't planning on getting to that until later on, but all of my text is getting screwed up when I try to move the video to the bottom. So there it is.

Wow December started out with a bang! We woke up to a couple inches of snow and of course, in Cedar City's fine glory, roads that were either not plowed at all or just plowed enough to make it slippery and scary. Yay for winter! (thats being completely sarcastic...mind you.) Don't get me wrong, I love the snow. But not when I have to try to battle traffic in the stuff. On unplowed roads. With a bunch of people who think they can drive in the snow but then slide off and attempt to cause accidents for those behind them. Moving on. Being December 1, however, I am excited that the Christmas season has officially started for me and my family. Yay!! I'm looking forward to parades, Christmas lights and Santa. In fact, we went up to the famous house on the hill that always goes WAAAY above and beyond on Christmas Decorations. And...they aren't up. It almost makes me wonder if they decided that it was too much of an undertaking, or they didn't like having $1,000 power bills for December. I pray they were not an older couple and killed over. That would be sad since going up to see their house has become a bit of a family tradition for us. So if your out there and reading this....we love your house with lots of decorations and hope you are okay so that you can grace us with your awesomeness. I am also looking forward to our Ward Christmas Party on Saturday...its an UGLY SWEATER party!! I don't have any ugly sweaters, but we may have to make a DI run to get some.

Ok now on to my dearest Nate. I failed to post pictures yesterday because my phone was being retarded. However....here they are. They are awesome quality thanks to my phone...but they will do.

Recieving 2 belt loops and 7 arrows

Showing off his wolf stuff and his derby car

Happy December 1 everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment