Monday, December 12, 2011

Shhh Its A Secret

What I'm about to tell you is a secret. You ready? I hate exercise. Hate it. If I could go through life without having to exercise, I would be the happiest person ever. And know what else? I also realize thats the out of shape, lazy butt me talking. And I also realize thats probably not much of a secret. But moving on. I came across something I needed to hear.



"Set your alarm for 6am.
Don’t groan when it goes off and pull the covers over your head, get up and start your day.
Put on a baggy top and running shorts.
Go downstairs and pour yourself a nice big glass of ice water.
Cut up some fruit and mix it in with yogurt.
Add some granola.
Now go outside.
Stretch for 10 minutes.
Skip for 5 minutes.
Jog for 10 minutes.
Run for 10 minutes.
Walk back.
Lay out a towel on the ground and lie down on it.
Do 50 crunches.
Yes, they hurt, but they are 100% worth it.
When you’re done, get in the shower.
Use a nice smelling shampoo and matching conditioner.
Shave your legs and wash your body.
Exfoliate your face.
Get out of the shower and let your hair air dry.
Look in the mirror.
Do you like what you see?
If you do, good for you.


Do this every day and you will continue to love yourself.
If you don’t like what you see, do this every day and pretty soon you will.
Being lazy might feel good at the time, but being active feels better in the long run.
How badly do you want it?" 

 
Ok. Will do. Starting today (except I obviously have passed the 6 am mark...gonna have to go for the night time run tonight).
No more excuses.
 
*On another note....this is a SUPER busy week but it also has FANTASTIC stuff going on that could possibly be life changing. Or just fun. After the week is done....I'll do a re-cap and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment