Thursday, December 29, 2011

Disgusting boys

Nate and Tyler are off to see their Grandparents and we are missing them horribly. Ryder was soo sad not to have his brothers home, he spent the night snuggling with me on the couch until he fell asleep. I was going stir crazy and missing them, so I did what every sane person does who needs to kill time (hehehehe yeah I'm not sane most days) I cleaned. I started at around 9:00 pm. The boys bedrooms were crazy messy but the worst room by far? Their bathroom. Oh. My. Gosh. I couldn't figure out why it stunk so bad in there so I got my cleaning stuff and my old toothbrush and Q tips and went at it. The boys clean in there for the most part with some oversight from me, so things generally get wiped down and such. But. It always stinks! So on further inspection, I found pee in the oddest places. There was some on the side of the garbage can, behind the toilet, on the side of the tub (what the...), on that bottom part of the toilet....everywhere. But by far the stinkiest stench was coming from the little tight crevices that a rag just doesn't get to. I spent a good 45 minutes in there cleaning with Q tips in hopes to get the smell gone. And it worked! I am now the proud owner of a toilet so clean you could eat off it. The rest of my house is squeaky clean as well. I may not have finished until 1:00 am, but its worth it. I LOVE having a clean home. Tonight's task is going to be putting Christmas decorations away and finishing up laundry. Should be easy peasy...and hopefully I can sleep a little better tonight. I will be SOOO happy when I get to see my loveys again tomorrow. So will Ryder. He's one sad little guy without them around. But until then, I will enjoy my clean house. Heaven knows as soon as they get home it will be a disaster again.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment