Monday, December 13, 2010

An Eventful Week

This last week has definitely been eventful. Very eventful. The trip to DC was fun. The classes were not what I expected and were not my favorite of all the classes I've ever taken, but it was still a good experience. Monday night we decided to hire a driver to take us around to the monuments. That was such a fun time and our driver was great. His name was Rudy. And we must have been memorable cause we saw him the next day and he honked his horn at us. The rest of the week kind of whizzed by. Wednesday we went to the reception at the hotel which was nice. I had a stalker girl there that we kept having to dodge. But it was okay. Thursday we took the free shuttle to Union Station and had such a good time there. The food was cheap and good and the stores were fun to look at. Friday everyone left and I was alone so I just stayed in my room.
Then I came home to the family issues going on and that has taken a little bit of time to sink in. But I just want both parties involved to know that I love you both. I'm not one to take sides and I will love and support both of you and your family and do what I can to make this whole transitition process alot easier. There have been several miracles and blessings answered this weekend personally and for the family and I attribute it to this experience so as hard as it is for everyone, we are all being blessed for it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment