Thursday, December 2, 2010

Its December!

So yesterdays post was a lil...well...down in the dumps I think. I actually had a really good day...I just needed to get some things off my chest.
Anyway on to happier things today!
I cannot believe its already December! This year has flown by. As a trainer of mine would say...just wave your hand back and go "phoosh!" and thats how quick it has been.
It is kind of funny to think of last year compared to this year. Last year I felt like I was totally down in that poor white trash girl mode and was just trying to claw my way out to a better situation.
This year...I'm still kinda there but have stretched above the white trash line...so I'm officially just a poor white girl. Woot Woot! Hehe.
I really am just grateful to have so many blessings. I have a nice home, a great job, awesome kids, a wonderful family, sweet friends... I've met some awesome people and built some good, lasting friendships and ya know...what more could I ask for (besides a million dollars)? I have been blessed and I am truly grateful.
Here are best wishes for a great December, Happy Holidays, and a great New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment