Thursday, December 30, 2010

Nate Late Birthday

Nate had his very first friend birthday party yesterday and it went over pretty well I think. I was disorganized as always but things seemed enjoyable for everyone involved. Nate invited Trae and Gabe from next door to Grandpa and Grandma as well as his cousins here in town and Grandma. I was running late so everyone met us out at the bowling alley and we started bowling. I think everyone had a good time and after we were done, we went to my house to eat pizza and cake.
Nate also got a hampster named Bob for his christmas/birthday and is so very excited about him. He takes such good care of him and we all love him. Every night we have to say good night and incorporate him into our bedtime routine.
Anyway...still haven't figured out how to get pictures from my phone to my computer. I'll post pictures when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment