Monday, January 3, 2011

The New Years 2011

This New Years was a calm one. I was grateful for that. Mom, Valena, Betsy and I took the kids and went to Wingers for lunch which was delicious of course. And the company was also great. Me and Ry spent the rest of the day being lazy. We watched Cat in the Hat (Ryders new found love) and The Grown Ups which is actually quite hilarious. And Shrek later on. Sunday we went to church at 1:00 pm and I decided that I loved my 11:00 am time. And Ryder hated his first day of Sunbeams. Which cut into my calling of playing piano for Relief Society. He ended up on the floor in Relief Society. Yeah. Hopefully we can work on that one.
Anyway....new resolutions was the topic of church today and I needed to hear it. I have alot of new resolutions I plan on defining later on. In addition and some changed from my previous ones mentioned.
Anyway...I got a busy day so it's time to get to work but I hope you all had a great New Years and welcome in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment