Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Its A Blah Day

When I woke up it wasn't a blah day, but now it is. I have decided I'm a big baby about some things. Well one thing in particular. The EX situation. I'm starting to get a little bit frustrated and quite honestly kind of tender hearted about the fact that most of my Ex's have moved on. Not that I haven't moved on but it makes me a bit sad and a little mad when I see them in relationships. I know I can be difficult and I probably run most guys away. I get that. But its soo hard to see them finding love when I'm stuck by myself. Pity party for me I know. I'll eventually get over it and such. I just can't wait until I can find me a good guy I suppose.
Anyway....pity party done. Time to stop complaining. Got to get to work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment