Thursday, January 6, 2011

Many Blessings

Today....is a day to remember the blessings in life. I know I do this alot but it really does help amazingly. I'm kind of surprised and how much it helps actually. Anyway...here goes.

1. Grateful I have a running vehicle (even though its running on its last leg) because if I had to walk our morning drive...we'd have to leave the house at like 5 am.
2. Grateful for my friends who have listened to me whine and complain the last day or so. Thats a true friend right there.
3. Grateful for good support networks in my job. I've leaned on them alot the last couple days and they are probably sick of me...but I am super grateful for them.
4. Grateful to have a job that I can support my kids on reasonably well. We may be really tight on money....but at least we can pay the bills and on occasion afford pizza or a hair cut. So there ya go.
5. Grateful for tax season to be here. I have some big plans for my tax return. I can't wait to get it back.
6. Gratefuly that my boys for the most part are nice to each other. Except yesterday...when they wouldn't stop fighting. At all.

No comments:

Post a Comment