Friday, September 23, 2011

Fall!


Our pumpkins!

I'm soo excited that the fall season is coming upon us, I love the fall. The trees are beautiful and we are quickly approaching my favorite holidays of the year. Albeit the most expensive ones too, but still my favorite. They are all centered around family and I absolutely love it. We grew pumpkins (I should say...we planted them but Grandpa and Grandma get credit for watering them) and they look fantastic! I have little faith in things I plant growing, because I do not have a green thumb. I have a black thumb of death. However, these are growing fantastic. The boys can't wait to carve them come Halloween time and I got to say I'm kind of excited to as well. I think things are finally starting to feel less stressful and its great. And the weekend is here! Tomorrow we are headed to Vegas to my cousin's farewell weekend. I am thrilled to be able to go and support him while he goes out on his mission. I also can't wait to go spend some time at the temple down there. I love the feeling that the temple brings and it reminds me of how much I need to get my butt moving so I can go there someday as well.
Ryder is definitely starting to feel better and I think he's looking forward to being able to go back to daycare on Monday. He was quite the whiney boy this morning when he couldn't go with his brothers to school and while we were waiting for Grandpa to come home. However, he loves his Grandpa and loves spending time with him, so I hope the day goes well.
So I hope ya'll have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment