Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I've become smart!


So I gave in yesterday after dropping my phone for the bajillionth time and breaking almost everything on it (its a cheap phone), and got a smart phone. Its nothing name brand, just a cheapy LG Optimus. But I love it. I felt not so smart when I got it and couldn't even find the ringers....but after playing with it for awhile I've figured it out! I still can't find the alarm though....
Anyway. The apps it has are awesome. One I downloaded was the CalorieCount.com tracker. I'm excited to use it as my mom has been and says great things about it. And I got my first experience with Angry Birds. Its kind of addicting. And hilarious. Its going to take awhile to get used to the touch screen, but I think it will be good. I'm rather excited for it. The plus side as well is that to add the data was only $10/mo which is pretty cheap compared to other companies from what I've heard. So I can officially say now...I'm smart! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment