Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Bud



Today is Ryders birthday. It is really wierd to think that in one more year, he will be going to kindergarten. My boys are growing up way too fast for my liking. I have no clue what we are doing today, but I know it includes pizza, cake and ice cream. We will see what happens from there.
Updates about him...
No idea what he weighs, prob around 30 lbs
No idea what his height is
(yes I'm a bad mom)
He is doing MUCH better at potty training, still has accidents here and there but pullups are only reserved for night time use now. And church use, since he doesn't like to go at church. Baby steps.
He is doing fantastic at throwing tantrums. He has this down to an art.
He is loveable, huggable, kissable....everything a kid should be
He loves sausage pizza and slurpees, but donuts are his favorite treat ever
He LOVES reading more than any other activity. I love that he enjoys this so much
He can't wait to go to school like his brothers.
He has a good sense of humor and a laugh that is definitely contagious

*Sad but funny story about my little lovey....

For the last couple months, anytime when we go into stores, he will point to guys and announce VERY loudly "You are my daddy!" I'm not sure how he chooses these guys, because its not every guy that this happens with, he's selective. And watching the faces of these guys is kind of funny. The faces of their girlfriends/wives is even better most times. It is kind of sad and makes me feel bad, but it sure is funny sometimes too.

So buddy...happy birthday. Your no longer my baby, age wise, but your always going to be my baby. Love you bud.

No comments:

Post a Comment