Monday, September 19, 2011

Thoughts

source: La Belle Dame



This weekend was a bit of a thinker for me....I had alot of emotion pass through me. Alot of it rather personal, more so than I want to share on here...but will probably go into on Grayson's blog. Either way, I have a whole lot to think about and a lot of things I'm planning on re-vamping in my parenting style to give my kids the best chance possible. I feel like I've failed them alot, but am working on that and we are going to make some big changes, some of which we have already started. Some of which I need to work on personally, so that I can be a better mother and person.
On a side note, I also made a decision on the big secretive stuff going on...which was a career change for me and a mighty big one at that. One that would've affected my ability to finish schooling on one hand, and one that had potential but would've hurt my family financially had I taken it. I can only hope and pray my decision is the right one for me and my family, but its the one that feels the best so I have to listen to those promptings and have faith I made the right decision.
Have a good Monday all...and a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment