Tuesday, January 10, 2012

School!


This semester is going to be interesting I think. Classes started yesterday and all I can say is I'm happy that my other classes are online, because if I would've scheduled them one after another and that whole schedule would've been jacked up. I found out yesterday that my math class is MWF from 1:00-1:50 pm but on TTH is 1:00-2:50 pm. Plus an extra meeting every week on Friday at 12:30. Really? I appreciate them wanting to make sure we understand but that is just insane. Luckily, if I keep my grade above a 95% I can skip the weekly meeting and some of the TTH "SI sessions" from 2:00-2:50 pm. That just might be incentive enough to get it done. And none of my online classes have hit the online "canvas" program yet. Kind of irritating. The plus side is that this semester should help bump up my GPA. That would be great.

On another note, we went to a birthday party for my adorable little niece that was a blast. We had soo much fun and the boys fell asleep with their party favors. The food was delish and the games were super fun! It was nice to have the family all together. And on the food note....there was a pasta salad that was TO DIE FOR. I'm looking forward to having some extra for lunch today. Mmmmm. Thanks for sharing :)


No comments:

Post a Comment