Monday, January 9, 2012

Weekly Goal & some other stuff of course

So yesterday our lesson in Relief Society was about living the gospel. Not just being LDS, but living it. This is something that I need to do better. I truly struggle with this, because I have a hard time choosing to read my scriptures over watching my favorite show. Just like I have a hard time getting my butt up to clean or exercise instead of reading a book or something like that. I think I'm having a growing up moment. It has given me a lot to think about and a lot to ponder on what direction I want my life to go in.

In other news, this week is a busy week. School starts today and I'm excited! I love school. I never thought I would hear myself say that but truly I do. Plus it gives me built in exercise which is even better. I also have a dentist appointment today which will hopefully take care of everything but the crown. Then I'll have the crown and be done. I'm kinda excited to be done. I also hope to find out about this other job opportunity this week. Crossing fingers!

And finally....

My goal this week is to exercise every day, no matter what. Regardless of if its a 45 minute Zumba session or a 10 minute walk...I need to get in the habit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment