Friday, March 16, 2012

Life and Zumba

Soooo.......what's going on in our little lives? Let's see.

-Work...is awesome. I really love it. I feel like I'm starting to acclimate and fit in. It's a little different working with mostly guys but I kinda like it. I tend to get along better with guys than girls....there is a whole lot less drama. And generally they tell it how it is. I like that. I really appreciate that my boss is not afraid to tell me that he appreciates me as well and values my opinion. Its a very nice change of pace.

- School is good. I'm passing with flying colors right now in my classes. The only one that could be sketchy is my Comm 1010 class but I won't know until our last speeches get graded. We shall see. Otherwise, I know I have a couple A's and a high B. I can't believe it's almost over either. This semester has flown by.

-The kids are amazing. At our SEPs a week or two ago I (not surprisingly) was told that they are doing amazing, above average in most areas. I have some smart little cookies on my hands and I love watching the grow and progress. They are getting soo big too! Ryder no longer fits in his jeans because they are all basically capris on him. I've been hoping the sweats and athletic pants will get him by until we go summer/school shopping. Nate and Tyler are growing up fast too. They each have very different personalities and I love seeing them develop into great young men.

- Weight loss is going okay. I was down 1.8 lbs last weekend and I weigh in tomorrow morning for this week. I haven't eaten great this week, but I have been exercising almost every day. I'm hoping for a good loss tomorrow. I need to kick this in the hiney and get healthy. I went to a Zumba class tonight taught by a girl in my ward. It was a blacklight party and lots of fun. More hip hop and less Zumba, but a good workout all the same.

- Upcoming events....tomorrow we are off to the great ol' land of St Geezy to take the boys to their first ever air show. I thought they had gone once before when they were on visit with their dad but I was wrong. They are SOOOO excited. Like way excited.
Next week is the science fair for Nate. He's doing a project on current electricity. I think he's going to rock it out big time. He loves science and this has been a fun project for us to work on together.
Also going on is the premiere of his school play. He is not actually "in" the play, but he is the stage crew. He loves it and is having soo much fun. So we will be at the school alot during the play dates next week sometime.

Ummmm I think thats it for now. I'm sooo looking forward to this weekend like no other. Its going to be fun. I hope ya'll have a great weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment