Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Disappointment

So....I didn't get the house. I really thought I was going to, but I do realize that what's meant to be will be. I'm not so much disappointed that I didn't get that particular house, I liked it but wasn't in love. I'm more disappointed in the fact that I have to keep looking and time is starting to dwindle down at a rather rapid speed (gotta be out on Aug 10-11, get school records transferred, find a daycare...actually get moved....). I'm also feeling a bit frustrated because you basically have to qualify to buy a house in order to rent down there. There is a reason I'm not buying yet rental companies....believe me if I could I would. It would be cheaper. And my own investment. But no (I got denied for the house because I haven't been at my job for as long as they felt comfortable with). It is soo frustrating. So here is crossing fingers that the right place comes along. Or a miracle happens. Or both. I just need someone to throw me a bone and I wouldn't disappoint. Ugh. I'm crossing fingers and praying that I will find a place sooner rather than later.
On another note, I got my work pictures back and boy can that girl work some magic. She improved them tenfold and they really look fantastic. I don't know if I have the rights to post them yet, so I will have to do that later. I think they are still in edit phase right now. But you should check her stuff out.... www.joiemadison.com. She really is awesome.

Well, thats about all for now. More to come I'm sure. Have a good evening ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment