Friday, July 13, 2012

Exhausted

Work is crazy. I have had days where I really wonder if I'm really going to get all of the terms and nit picky things down....but then days like today come along where I totally kill it and love life. This business is sort of exciting. In a nerdy way (for me anyway....who thinks paperwork, deadlines and high stress situations are fun?! Me.). But....it leaves me absolutely exhausted. And apparently it's showing. My mom called me a Momma Tiger this week with my kids and after looking back, she was right as much as I don't want to admit it. So I'm taking her advice (kinda...sorry mom). Need to eat meals every day (I've been skipping breakfast and lunch....too much to do and not enough time to eat) and get to bed before midnight (Mom thinks 10 is good, I can't sleep that early). The commuting and workload is most definitely exhausting, so I do need to start taking better care of myself or I will be on permanent exhaustion mode. So tonight, I sleep. Tomorrow...I catch up on my housework, laundry, hanging out with kids, clean the car, and actually go shopping for food (I haven't been in about 2 weeks)! I will be very excited to get moved, I think that will help with the exhaustion. No more driving for two hours a day. But alas, the search is not going well. Who knew that pretty much everyone in St George renting properties do not have great bedside manner....that is if they actually answer the phone or respond to email. However....the Craigslist scammers are answering diligently. Thanks scammers.
And now I sleep. I'm tired. To end the night...a pic I stole borrowed from Nate's scout blog. They were locked up!

No comments:

Post a Comment