Monday, July 9, 2012

Mormon Messages Monday

As I was going through the different videos, this one popped out and although I think I've watched it before and have probably shared it before, I needed to hear it again. I at times feel as if I've lost my identity and forget what I'm here for. I let worldly issues, things, feelings, etc get in the way. If I were to die tomorrow, I would not feel at peace. I would not feel as if I'd lived my life to the best of my ability, serving others and doing what I know is right. I needed a reminder of what I am trying to accomplish, and this was it. I know we are a constant work in progress, but my goal is to know that when I meet my maker, I can say with all honesty that I tried my very best to do his will in this life.
 Men's Hearts Shall Fail Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment