Monday, July 2, 2012

Mormon Messages Monday

With Independance Day speedily approaching, I thought it was appropriate to think about all of the Freedoms I have.
I am grateful for the freedom to live my life the way I choose, instead of having someone else choose for me. I know there are many women in the world who do not share this with.
I am grateful for the freedom to speak my mind, to let others know freely what I think and feel without fear of injury or death.
I am grateful for the freedom to vote- to have a say, even if its a small one, in the way my country is run and who serves in the government.
I am grateful for the freedom to be able to practice my religion with little to no recourse from others. Many are not so lucky.
These are only a few....and really when it comes down to it, no matter how much I really dislike whats going on with the politics of the country right now and the way leaders are showing their colors, I can't complain too much because I have more freedom here than many other countries have. We Americans have it fairly easy.

So for Mormon Messages Monday....The Freedom To...


No comments:

Post a Comment