Saturday, June 30, 2012

Stupid Phone

So switching to Straight Talk was great, saved me lots of money, I don't have a phone bill again until March 2013. However....what happens when a phone stops working? There isn't exactly a store to take it into. Well thats what happened with my phone. Its shot. I can still text and make calls, but if I want to switch screens I have to completely shut my phone off and turn it on again. And if someone calls me, it won't even go to voicemail. Soo irritating. Makes me wish I would've just stuck with my good ol' cheapy phone. Or bought a cheapy phone. The rep I talked to was sure that resetting the phone would work, but it doesn't. And now all of my data has been lost (including contacts, pictures, etc) and my phone STILL doesn't work. UGH. So if anyone tries to call or message me, I will not be ignoring you on purpose. This is not what I need right now and I pray that Straight Talk will get me a new phone or something. I don't have the money to buy a new one.
Ok end of rant. I have a headache so I'm going to bed. Here's hoping for a happy Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment